Our fuels can be bought directly through us or at one of our many vendors facilities throughout the Midwest.
All of our fuels are available in 5 & 55 Gallon Drum quantities. BULK shipments are available as well!
Contact us at (800) 828-6695. We have the capability to ship fuel anywhere in the United States.
Our most popular racing fuel. Named 110+ but actually a 112 octane fuel. Used by all late models and tracks as well as many motorcyclers, boaters and more. For all forms of off-road and off-street competitive motor sports in engines with effective compression ratios up to 13:1.
Our 114 Octane is very popular with the snowmobile racing community. For all forms of off-road and off-street competitive motor sports in engines with effective compression ratios up to 15:1.
Our 118 Octane fuel is very popular with the tractor pulling circuit in the Midwest as well as many drag racers. For off-road use only in exotic high compression engines (up to 16:1), primarily for drag racing but suitable for other forms of racing as well.
RACING METHANOL (100% PURE)
Our racing methanol is 100% pure and perfect for the racer who is looking for a cost effective alternative to the leaded racing fuels we carry. Contact us Today to inquire about our methanol pricing.
Our Racing Fuels are designed to help put you out in the winner’s circle of most sanctioning organization events for race cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, and others. In each application, our customers’ success using ASC Racing Fuels speaks for itself.
Our research and development group designed these racing fuels to burn cool and clean, prevent vapor lock, deliver excellent throttle response, prevent pre-detonation or knock, and provide overall high performance. Also, corrosion inhibitors and anti-oxidants are used to help preserve fuel quality and extend shelf life.
We look forward to seeing you in the winner’s circle using ASC Racing Fuels. If you haven’t heard about the performance of our racing fuels, please try them or talk with someone who has.
To protect the quality of our racing fuels, we place maximum priorities on product quality and safe and proper handling. This combination enables us to remian focused on making simply the best racing fuels we can make, batch to batch. Everyone involved in making this product available to you is committed to provide the best quality possible to insure your success.
Listed below are some tips that we have found to be effective when handling and storing racing fuels. They are as important as having the proper engine timing, gearing, and tire selection.
- Exposure to direct sunlight will cause racing fuels containing lead to deteriorate.
- To preserve the integrity of your fuels, they should be stored in a cool environment.
- To maintain good throttle response, preserve the front or light ends of racing fuels by:
- Minimizing transfers from one container to another to avoid leaving light ends (vapors) in different containers.
- Keeping storage containers and gas tanks capped at all times and minimize opportunities for vapor loss during transfers.
- Cooling both of the containers that will be involved in fuel transfers to further limit the loss of vapors.
- Remember that racing fuels are flammable. Observe safety rules to avoid unplanned meetings of the three components of the fire triangle: air, fuel, and an ignition source.
- Avoid skin contact. Do not use racing fuels as a solvent for clearing parts or your hands.
- Avoid ingestion. Do not siphon racing fuels by developing a vacuum with your mouth.
- Store racing fuels in a manner that prevents small children from coming in contact with them (preferably under lock and key). Keep storage container caps closed tightly as a further deterrent to small children.
- Do not remove the hazardous warning label from the racing fuel drum.
- Be advised that state, local and federal laws prohibit illegally dumping a drum.
- Drums containing racing fuels are not suitable for any other application except racing fuels until that drum has been properly reconditioned by a licensed drum recycler.